1. To be at the Commanding Height of Association and Organisation in the world of ICT world-wide such as CISCO Networking Academy.
2. Produce first class students who can excel anywhere in the world.
3. Improve the status of technical and material resources available so as to make the Polytechnic a mini-silicon valley in Ogun State.
4. Ensure continued improvement in the methodology of lecture delivery.
5. Enter into exchange programmes, collaboration, seeking to tap the best from these institutions for better performance.
To be a leading Polytechnic with cutting edge in manpower development and training of students in entrepreneurial skills through Information Communication Technology (ICT) Techniques.
To use available facilities including buildings, workshops, ICT and other resources of human capacities to achieve the spread of knowledge and skill of ICT.
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
During the second Republic,1979 to 1983, the government of late Chief Olabisi Onabanjo tried establishing this Polytechnic. Then, some notable sons of Ijebu-Igbo, who were very close to the Governor, late Chief Bisi Onabanjo – late Chief Ashafa Akinola Daramaja. Read More
Address: Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, P.M.B 1020, Dagbolu/Akanran/Ibadan-Road Atikori, Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State Email: email@example.com